- Accessories shown in the image are only for representation and are not part of the product.
- Depending on your screen settings and resolution on your device there may be a slight variance in fabric color and wood polish of the image and actual product.
- Wood grains will vary from product to product in case of solid wood furniture.
- Furniture having intricate hand-painted details are individual unique pieces and may have slight distinctions and variance between the picture and actual product.
- The Primary material is the main material used to manufacture the product and in addition to the primary material there might also be other type of materials used in the manufacturing of the product
H 41 x W 41 x D 39
12 Months\' Warranty
Assembly by Brand
|Dimensions (In Centimeters)||
H 104.14 x W 104.14 x D 99.06
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
RETURNING AN ITEM
You can return an Item within 07 (Seven) days of the item being delivered to you. Return requests are not accepted after 07 (seven) days from the date of delivery.
WHAT'S ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN?
Damaged - If the item delivered to you is in a damaged condition. In the case of minor damage (like chip-off/scratch/peel-off, torn stitches on upholstery or carpets) customers can choose not to return the item and instead request a carpenter service from Pepperfry.com to fix the damage.
Defective - If the item delivered to you is defective. A defect is the unfortunate result of a flaw in manufacturing, which hinders the intended use of the product (for e.g. imbalance, wooden joints opening etc). Please note that natural characteristics of the material used, like appearance or texture (especially for solid wood products) are not defects.
Difference - If the item delivered to you is different (in dimension, shape or colour) from the item image on our website.
Missing - If the product delivered to you is incomplete or has components missing.
Not Functional - It the product delivered to you is dead on arrival, this could occur in items with batteries or requiring electrical sources (like clocks, lights and bulbs).
There are no inquiries yet.