Carerra 1 Seater Leatherette Manual Recliner in Beige ColourSale
Frame- Pine Wood/9mm ply
Seat Foam- 32D
Back-Racron Polyester Fabric fiber
Seat- Zig zag spring
- Accessories shown in the image are only for representation and are not part of the product.
- Depending on your screen settings and resolution on your device there may be a slight variance in fabric color and wood polish of the image and actual product.
- Wood grains will vary from product to product in case of solid wood furniture.
- Furniture having intricate hand-painted details are individual unique pieces and may have slight distinctions and variance between the picture and actual product.
- The Primary material is the main material used to manufacture the product and in addition to the primary material there might also be other type of materials used in the manufacturing of the product
H 40 x W 31 x D 37; Seating Height- 19; Open Recliner Depth-62
36 Months Warranty
|Dimensions (In Centimeters)||
H 102 x W 79 x D 94
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
CANCELLING AN ORDER OR PART OF AN ORDER
If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel the order (or part of the order) within 07 (seven) days of the order confirmation, or before it is shipped, whichever is earlier.
A cancellation fee of 2.5% will be applied on the amount paid by you while processing the refund. Any cashback earned on the order prior to the cancellation will be deducted from Pepperfry credits. If the same cashback has been used completely or partially to place another order, the cashback amount will be deducted from the refund amount of the cancelled product.
RETURNING AN ITEM
You can return an Item within 07 (Seven) days of the item being delivered to you. Return requests are not accepted after 07 (seven) days from the date of delivery.
WHAT'S ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN?
Damaged - If the item delivered to you is in a damaged condition. In the case of minor damage (like chip-off/scratch/peel-off, torn stitches on upholstery or carpets) customers can choose not to return the item and instead request a carpenter service from Pepperfry.com to fix the damage.
Defective - If the item delivered to you is defective. A defect is the unfortunate result of a flaw in manufacturing, which hinders the intended use of the product (for e.g. imbalance, wooden joints opening etc). Please note that natural characteristics of the material used, like appearance or texture (especially for solid wood products) are not defects.
Difference - If the item delivered to you is different (in dimension, shape or colour) from the item image on our website.
Missing - If the product delivered to you is incomplete or has components missing.
Not Functional - It the product delivered to you is dead on arrival, this could occur in items with batteries or requiring electrical sources (like clocks, lights and bulbs).
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.